TaxThink! Your Connection to Quality Tax Education & Advice Right from your Desktop.
Visit our TaxThink! Store >>
Tax Think’s products will provide you with the knowledge and skills required to develop a strong foundation for your tax strategy. Our goal is to distill myths, get down to the bottom line facts and deliver tangible information that will help you better manage business resources and maximize tax savings.
Our products come in four types:
- Live Webinars
- E-Learning Courses
- Recorded Webinars
Enter your E-mail below to join our TaxThink About It!
As a member of TaxThink About It!:
Tax Think About It
Tax Think About It! members have access to our Thursday night calls. These calls are for people who have quick questions regarding taxes, entity structure or accounting. We don't have a curriculum that we teach or an agenda we follow, it is your opportunity to ask questions.
- December 21 - Is It Still Ok To Want Something >>
- December 15 - To Merry Christmas or Not to Merry Christmas >>
- December 8 - Quick Udate >>
- November 29 - Year End Payroll >>
- November 23 - Don't Forget Your Year End Payroll >>
- October 21 - What Last Year’s Tax Returns Have Shown Me >>
- October 13 - Enough Already >>
- October 7 - Last IRS e-mail Scam >>
- September 29 - New Small Business Tax Law Passed >>
- August 11 - The Government Requires All Businesses to Hire a Bookkeeper >>
- July 16 - A Tax Perfect Storm >>
- July 1 - The Real Purpose of Team >>
- April 1 - The Ultimate April Fool's Joke >>
- March 11 - I Just Learned a Lot About Credit >>
- February 26 - New Major Tax Changes Announced >>
- February 10 - Warning About Series LLCs >>
- February 5 - Things to consider before filing 2009 taxes >>
- January 26 - IRS to Expand Audits >>
- January 20 - To Roth or Not To Roth That Is The Question >>
- January 12 - Business Trends for 2010 >>
- MORE TAX THINK ABOUT IT - 2009 ARCHIVE >>